86 . Write a list of things I am grateful for once a month (0/33)
87 . Get a psychic reading
88 . Apply for permanent residency
89 . Write a letter to Aunty E, Uncle M, and Uncle G at least 2 times a year
90 . Go to the hairdressers at least once a year
PROGRESS REPORT
#86. While I don't write a list on my blog, I really have been taking the time to stop and think about what I have to be grateful for. In most cases, it comes down to great, caring, considerate, happy and healthy family and friends.
9/1/2011 ok, so cant count how many months that is already, but I am doing this every month
#90. Had the chop a week before L came along - slowly growing it out, so it will be a while before I go back again!!
17/5/2011
Also got a fab style cut (longish bob) while in Aus (colour honey brown with blond highlights) on a "grabone" deal. It looked great when they blowdried it in the salon....looks kinda ok still now, but no way I can re-create that salon look, since my hair flicks OUT rather than under :(
9/1/2011
#88 Appying this Friday - wish me luck!!
17/5/2011
Still waiting obviously to hear back if I "passed" or not tho....
No comments:
Post a Comment