OTHER


91 . Finish South America traveblog
92 . Start making 年賀状 snd Christmas cards at the beginning of December every year (1/3).
93 . File all received 年賀状 by the end of January every year, updating addresses on computer list (0/3)
94 . Start writing Xmas cards at the beginning of December every year (0/3)
95 . Make a blog list of all the countries I have been to, and dates of travel (referring to passports and photos)
96 . Make a blog list of all mountains I have climbed in Japan
97 . Make a blog list of the places in Japan I have visited (use photos as reference)
98 . Import all photos from old computer to current computer, AND save on disks
99 . Save all digital photos on facebook or Picasa or similar on-line photo storage site
100 . Update how the list is going on my blog at least 6 times (1/6 )
101 . Donate 500 yen to charity for every unfinished task at the end of this challenge.




17/2/2010 Score! I found $40US while going through South America stuff to do #91, lol!

April 2010
#101. Since I didnt get the pregnancy exercise thing happening, I decided already to donate to the Kathy Sugio fund (10,000yen). I hope to donate more to her children's fund as I go through this challenge.
#100. 9/1/2011 - updated my progress by linking this blog to my regular blog. It was a long time coming, haha


9/1/2011
#92 Well I STARTED at the beginning of Dec, and we got our nengajo out before new years at least, lol...next year will try even harder, esp with the Xmas cards for overseas....
#93 Nengajo filed away (in a-i-u-e-o order). Just gotta update addresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment