COOKING

76 . Learn to make 10 recipes by heart (1/10)
77 . Cook fish for dinner 2 times a week for 12 weeks (1/12)
78 . Attempt to make 漬物
79 . Make a pie crust that I am happy with!
80 . Make at least 15 recipes out of oven recipe book





PROGRESS REPORT

19/7/2010
#76. I can make my ふわふわegg roll by heart now! baby steps....

#78. MIL gave me a headstart, with what she called "3-5-8". You can make pickles in the fridge, very easy. Ok, not quite the nuka pickles, but hey, it is a start!

9/1/2011
#77 Actually we DO eat a lot more fish, altho I havent been counting, so I guess we start the count now. Luckily, this week we had salmon and "saba" :)

#79. Making a pie crust with a clingy, teething 8 month old is just NOT gonna happen, lol! Started using wanton wrappers and making mini-quiche instead!!! Will get back to this one sometime this year....

#76 I STILL look up recipes for pumpkin 煮物 and other "staples". Really must memorize and then trust my instincts!

No comments:

Post a Comment